Register to Vote
How do I know if I'm already registered? How do I register?
Am I already registered?
You can find out if you are already registered to vote by checking your county's online database.
- Go to the Dallas County Elections Department's website, and under the heading "Voter Information," click on "Voter Lookup" and fill out the online form to find out if you are registered.
- If you are already registered, you will see a page with your precinct number and list of all the districts (for example, Congressional district, County Commissioner's district, etc.) in which you will vote.
- Go to the Collin County Elections Department's website and fill out the online form to find out if you are registered.
- If you are already registered, you will see a copy of your Voter Registration Certificate with a list of all the districts in which you will vote.
How do I register?
- On the Texas Secretary of State's website, you can either fill in, print out, and mail a registration application, or you can request that an application be mailed to you.
- You can also pick up a voter registration application at the Richardson Library.
- Or you can call the League of Women Voters of Richardson office at 972-470-0584 and we can mail you an application.